What kind of relationship issues and personal struggles could we work on together? Over the years, I have had the opportunity of helping those struggling with:
- Stress and anxiety, including excessive worry and panic attacks
- Unresolved grief
- Low self-esteem
- Shyness or loneliness
- Impulsivity resulting in substance abuse, sexual acting-out or anger
- Debilitating procrastination and perfectionism
- Moodiness and emotional over-reactivity
- Bipolar Disorder and psychosis
I especially enjoy working with individuals undergoing an identity shift or life transition such as relocating, getting in touch with one’s sexual orientation, gender identity and ethnic or racial roots, or entering into or leaving partnership, parenthood or career.
Within the safety of our therapeutic relationship, I will help you transform what at first may appear to be an insurmountable obstacle into an unexpected opportunity for growth and rejuvenation.